This page will act as a the main page through which you can access all of your Soc. 149 classmates' blogs. I will make a list of everyone's blogs on the right-hand side of the page so that you can come here to easily browse through blogs and leave your required weekly comments. In order for me to create links to all of your new blogger accounts, I will need you to reply to this post with your new blog url. Please do so by Friday 4/1, and I'll have the list of blogs up shortly thereafter. Thanks, and I look forward to reading your blog entries over the course of the quarter!
Note that students not responding with a "WORKING" Link by Friday will be marked down 20 Points each day they are late! 5 days late and the best you can get is a C in this class!
Emmy Quinn
ReplyDeletehttp://emquinn.blogspot.com/
Howard Limburg
ReplyDeletehttp://hlimburg.blogspot.com/
Hannah Huckaby
ReplyDeletehttp://hannahhuck.blogspot.com/
Ruiping (Mei Mei) Gao
ReplyDeletehttp://mmgao1991.blogspot.com/
Julia Harrison
ReplyDeletehttp://heartinhi808-aroundtheriverbend.blogspot.com/
Laura Antonelli
ReplyDeletehttp://scusoci149.blogspot.com/
Kristen Muramoto
ReplyDeletehttp://you-caught-my-eye.blogspot.com/
Hayley Ney
ReplyDeletehttp://hfaceee.blogspot.com/
Cris Thach
ReplyDeletehttp://cthach24.blogspot.com/
Kendra McClelland
ReplyDeletehttp://doublepointing.blogspot.com/
Katie Moreno
ReplyDeletehttp://katiemoreno.blogspot.com/
Lissette Ramos
ReplyDeletehttp://lissettearamos.blogspot.com/
Patrick McKenzie
ReplyDeletehttp://pmckenzie09.blogspot.com/
Lauren Brown
ReplyDeletehttp://lala-soitbegins.blogspot.com/
Jon Kupiec
ReplyDeletehttp://jkupiec.blogspot.com/
Kevin Orlando
ReplyDeletehttp://korlando89.blogspot.com/
Sameer Paul
ReplyDeletehttp://sameerpaul.blogspot.com
Patrick Weiss
ReplyDeletehttp://shouldwebetterregulatetheinternet.blogspot.com/
Patrick O'Donnell
ReplyDeletehttp://soci149pod.blogspot.com/
Thomas McNamara
ReplyDeletehttp://tommymcnamara.blogspot.com/
http://jbhula.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteFarhan Choudhury
ReplyDeletehttp://bangli-fchoudhury.blogspot.com
Jaclyn Rubbo
ReplyDeletehttp://jaclynsoc149.blogspot.com/
Emily Armstead
ReplyDeletehttp://earmstead.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteniyi Harrison
ReplyDeletehttp://aaharrison.blogspot.com/
Munazzah Javid
ReplyDeletehttp://jmunazza.blogspot.com/
mari tollan
ReplyDeletehttp://oneohohthree.blogspot.com/
http://twirfs17.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete